We believe that it is the responsibility of each business to strengthen the community they serve. To this end, ONE 2 ONE has created the #one2onegives social engagement project. This evolving campaign features various ways ONE 2 ONE is reaching out with your help to raise awareness for local charities and non-profits who benefit our community.
Starting June 1, 2017 #one2onegives is BACK and better than ever!
Make sure you watch the video explaining the new contest, read the complete rules and restrictions, and then come participate on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram and you could win money for your favorite charity and more!
The #one2onegives Leaderboard
|Kickoff||Pita Pit||Boys and Girls Club of Lancaster||—|
How to Enter
Enter on Facebook
Enter on Twitter
Enter on Instagram
Contest begins at 12:00am on the 1st day of each month and ends at 11:59pm on the last day of that month.
Need something with our logo on it?
If you’d like to participate and want a t-shirt or other item with the ONE 2 ONE logo on it, stop by our office at 617 S Water St, Lancaster, PA 17603 between 8am and 5pm Monday – Friday and we’d be happy to provide you with something for free!
Participating Social Media Sites
A participant can earn points by posting/tweeting to one, two, or all three of the designated Social Media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). Point totals will be tallied across all three, so your total points will be a combination of the points you earn on all the social network sites.
Liking/Following ONE 2 ONE
A participant must Like/Follow ONE 2 ONE on the social media network that they are posting to for their posts/tweets on that social media site to earn points.
Mentioning ONE 2 ONE in your posts/tweets
A participant must mention @ONE 2 ONE in the social media post/tweet for the post/tweet to earn points.
Using the #one2onegives hashtag in your posts/tweets
A participant must include the hashtag #one2onegives in the social media post/tweet for the post/tweet to earn points.
A participant must post PUBLICLY on the social media network that they are posting to for their points to earn points.
Earning Points (on FACEBOOK)
- 3 Points (maximum 1 post per day) = A participant posts a picture to Facebook with the ONE 2 ONE Logo in it, mentions @ONE 2 ONE Inc. in the post, and includes the #one2onegives hashtag in the post.
- 2 Points = A participant shares a post that came from the ONE 2 ONE Facebook Page.
- 1 Point = A participant likes a post that came from the ONE 2 ONE Facebook Page.
- 1 Point = A participant comments on a post that came from the ONE 2 ONE Facebook Page.
Earning Points (on TWITTER)
- 3 Points (maximum 1 tweet per day) = A participant tweets a picture with the ONE 2 ONE Logo in it, mentions @ONE2ONEInc in the tweet, and includes the #one2onegives hashtag in the tweet.
- 2 Points = A participant retweets a tweet that came from the ONE 2 ONE Twitter account.
- 1 Point = A participant likes a tweet that came from the ONE 2 ONE Twitter account.
- 1 Point = A participant replies to a tweet that came from the ONE 2 ONE Twitter account.
Earning Points (on INSTAGRAM)
- 3 Points (maximum 1 post per day) = A participant posts a picture to Instagram with the ONE 2 ONE Logo in it, mentions @ONE 2 ONE in the post, and includes the #one2onegives hashtag in the post.
- 1 Point = A participant likes a post that came from the ONE 2 ONE Instagram account.
- 1 Point = A participant comments on a post that came from the ONE 2 ONE Instagram account.
A winner for each month will be the participant with the most points tallied by ONE 2 ONE across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (following all the rules listed on this page) and will be determined within the first week of each month. ONE 2 ONE will reach out to the winner to notify them, verify their information including what charity they wish to donate to, and set up a time to make the donation. Winners will then be announced on our social media pages, our blog, via e-mail and will win the following prizes:
- A $100.00 donation from ONE 2 ONE to the charity of your choice.
- A ONE 2 ONE prize pack featuring various ONE 2 ONE branded items.
- A place on the #one2onegives Leaderboard at http://one2oneinc.com/gives including:
- Your name (or the name of your business or organization)
- The name of the charity you played for
- A link to the charity’s website
- Your point total
Additional Rules and Restrictions
- Contest open to all legal residents of the United States, who, as of the time of entry are eighteen (18) years or older.
- Any physical prizes must be picked up by the winner within 30 days of winning, or will be forfeited.
- Winner acknowledges that ONE 2 ONE shall have the right to publicize their name and likeness in any promotional activity related to them being a contest winner, except where prohibited by law. By entering this contest entrants accept and agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges (ONE 2 ONE), which are final, binding and conclusive on all matters relative to this Contest.
- ONE 2 ONE reserves the right to change the contest rules at any time prior to selecting a winner each month.
- ONE 2 ONE reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value should featured prizes become unavailable.
- Noncompliance with the rules of the contest by a potential winner will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected.
- ONE 2 ONE and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury or property loss or other damages of contest entrants arising from, or in connection with the prizes awarded or participation in this Contest. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Release. Winner agrees to release and hold harmless ONE 2 ONE and its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any promotion-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.