HP has introduced the latest gadget the HP Chromebook 13. The HP Chromebook 13 has a lightweight, portable and polish aluminum design. This HP laptop has a slim and sleek aluminum design that rivals the $999 Apple MacBook Air in portability and polish.
It’s more expensive than other Chromebooks, and the HP Chromebook 13 combines the cloud-based simplicity of the Chrome OS with a stylish modern design. The Chromebook starts at $499 and going up from there, it’s expensive in comparison to most Chromebooks, such as the $299 Acer Chromebook 11 or $149 Hisense Chromebook.
The HP Chromebook 13 comes in a few different models.
- The $499 base model covers all of the basics, and the more expensive variations offer even faster processors and more RAM.
- The most expensive model runs for $1,029. When compared to other Chromebooks, the HP is expensive, but faster and sleeker.
- The HP Chromebook’s screen looks sharp and bright for everything but it lacks a touchscreen. The screen also has great viewing angles, so no matter how it’s tilted, the image is clearly visible.
- The keyboard is also backlit but it can’t flip over to use the laptop as a tablet, like the Acer Chromebook 11’s keyboard can. Like all Chromebooks, this one runs Chrome OS.
- Its battery life with heavy use, lasts about an averaged 9 hours of battery life.
HP Updates Laptops
HP is updating its convertible, all-in-one and thin-and-light laptop again. The company is making sure its devices are portable and small enough for your bags and desks at work. The Envy 13, the Spectre x360 13.3 and the 27-inch Envy All-In-One and display are all getting refreshed with the latest processors and improved battery lives for the laptops.
Both the new Envy 13 laptop and Spectre x360 offer configurations with the latest seventh-generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processors. The battery life is supposed to last 15 hours and support HP Fast Charge.
The Spectre x360 is already available October 12 2016, starting at $1,050, while the Envy is out on October 26 for a price of $850. The Envy All-In-One 27 is expected to release later in October starting at $1,300.